Saturday, July 24, 2010

Slight Addiction #2

This slight addiction may be a real addiction for me, but I just HAD to share it with all of you, 3 words......

Bath & Bodyworks.

You name the scent and I'm pretty sure I own it, My all time favorite? Midnight Palmigranit. It smells sweet and it's ALWAYS my fall scent. I wear it all the time in the fall, its a deep purple and light. Nobody wants to be over purfumed, so I always recoment B&B.

I am sooo addicted to them, and when they have there annual sale, I always come back with a butt ton! Unlike my online bud Katy (HelloKatyxo on youtube) she has a scent for every year, I have one for every month and my collection continues to grow.

You can find them in almost any mall and they're so addicting! But beware, you may become addicted like me :) -Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment